




This is a small selection of my favorite photos from my first family photo shoot. Such an awesome family to work with and I was blessed to have them as my guinea pigs this first time around. I honestly wasn't too sure what all to do during this shoot--I didn't want the photos to come off looking too posed or stiff, so I was thankful when they jumped in with a few ideas of their own. One idea that I thought up though for this shoot was the pictures where they wrote messages on their hands. Going into this project I knew that this was the last photo shoot before their daughter moved away for college and I thought it would be neat for her to have a photo for her dorm room with a special message from her parents and younger brothers.

1 comment:
Love these Linds... you have a gift!
Post a Comment